Guides + LibGuides
Information guides, subject guides and resource guides in print and online.
LibGuides are online guides created by library staff to provide helpful information on key sources in your chosen subject area including finding items in print and online, searching databases, useful websites and help with citation & referencing.
- Classification – How Books are Shelved
- Code of Conduct
- Distance Learning
- Document Supply
- Downloading ebooks to a PC or mobile device
- Ebook Central – search, find and use ebooks
- Endnote Online Quick Guide
- Endnote Online Comprehensive Guide (print as booklet)
- Endnote Online Comprehensive Guide (read only)
- Exam Papers
- External Membership
- Independent Learning Unit
- Information Technology Support – Moore Library