Dedicated subject librarians provide in-depth knowledge and support for students, staff and researchers’ subject specific information needs.
Each of the Institute’s schools has a designated subject librarian. The role of the subject librarian is to work with their designated School to help identify and meet the information needs of staff, researchers and students.
What We Can Do For You
- Schedule a personal consultation for advice on how to best discover the literature related to your research area.
- Recommend new resources for purchase.
- Find guidance on information skills, including using the library catalogue, database searching and evaluating information.
- Get advice and support on using EndNote online to collect & manage your references.
- Deposit your publications in Research@THEA.
- Gain advice on research performance measurement.