GMIT libraries provides access to thousands of journal and magazine titles and millions of articles. Most of these journals and magazines are only available online through GMIT Libraries. The easiest way to find the best titles for your research is to use the eJournals Finder.
eJournals Finder allows you to search or browse all publications made available to you by GMIT Libraries, regardless of the vendor or provider.
eJournals Finder features a responsive Autocomplete feature that displays titles containing your search terms as you type them. When the specific title you are searching for appears in the list, simply click the title to view the available options for that title in a result list.
Find resources available from the library’s collection, simply click on your subject area. The number in brackets is the number of titles in that area.
Top 10 Journals viewed this year:
- Nursing Standard
- Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- BMJ: British Medical Journal
- Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management
- Journal of sports sciences
- Construction Management and Economics
- Psychology of Sport and Exercise
Need Help? View EBSCO’s help page.