The following online resources are available from Bloomsbury Digital Resources through to the end of May 2020, in response to working together through the unprecedented Covid-19 situation.
– provides a comprehensive resource for students on practice-led visual arts courses.
– online access to scholarly books from Bloomsbury’s award-winning Academic division.
– an interactive online resource comprising Bloomsbury’s ground-breaking Cultural Histories series.
– provides the widest-ranging existing collection of food-related studies content for students and researchers.
– a dynamic digital platform taking users from script to screen and beyond.