We’re here to help!
Library staff are always available to help, whether it’s to find books and other materials or to use any of our services or online resources (databases, ebooks etc.) help is provided.
Just ask a member of staff at the desk for assistance, call 091-742785 or email email@example.com.
The library is open throughout the summer from 9.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday so please pop-in to seek help or advice, to use the services and study space or simply to say ‘hello’.
Checkout http://libguides.gmit.ie/researcher for more information and guidance.
We look forward to seeing you!
We can help you..
- Know how to best discover the literature related to your research area
- Find guidance on information skills, including using the library catalogue, database searching and evaluating information
- Get advice and support on using EndNote online to collect & manage your references
- Deposit your publications in Research@THEA
- Gain advice on research performance measurement
… and more!